A Very Happy Bride

Hi John, Thank you for the call, I was actually down in FL last week for Thanksgiving and we were remembering the wedding weekend festivities and how much fun we had. We recently got the chance to watch the video and it is amazing, you captured everything so perfectly! I never thought I really would care to have a video, but I can’t imagine not having it now that I have seen it. The day went by so fast and there were so many details that you just don’t notice because there is so much going on in the moment. It is incredible to look back and see how everything came together and the fun everyone was having….especially us! It was truly a day to remember and now we have it captured on video- THANK YOU!!!!! I even got to show it to the wife of my friend who passed away the previous week and they had planned to be at the wedding together with us. It is crazy how fast life goes and its special moments like these that will live in our hearts forever. My friend that passed away was the one that wanted us to have the song “Love is all you need” and now as I hear that on the video- I do cry, but it is tears of joy because it reminds me of how special he was in our life as well and now he continues with his love in our hearts. The way you put the songs in the video was absolutely perfect. Thank you for making this video for us, you do amazing work and we are grateful to you!